Thursday, July 31, 2008

National Orgasm Day

I remember what it was like to be a kid and I couldn't wait for the summer. I grew up in a place where nearly every day was like a summer day, but during the months of mid-June, July, August and mid-September, school was out.

I was free to sleep in (okay, I still do that); play with my friends (okay, I still do that); surf (can't do that here); play two-man beach volleyball (it's jungle ball when there's more than four players); play sand smashball (only in Cali); read a great book (still doing that too); or get into some other kind of trouble (yep, still doing a lot of this as well).

I think that's why I love summer so much as an adult, because I had so much fun as a kid. The Summer months have been imprinted into my brain as a get out of jail free card.

"Summertime and the living easy." Sublime.

As an adult, I have to work through the summer months now; no more summer break from school. I have responsibilities you know. There's smut to be written. Anyway, this year I discovered yet another reason to love summer; as if we needed another reason, right?

I've learned the month of May is National Masturbation Month. By writing a piece for a Literotica contest, I learned July 14th was National Nude Day in Auckland, New Zealand. I have a feeling there were others that decided to Kiwi it up so-to-speak and partake in New Zealand's nude themed day in other parts of the world; to include the U.S.A.

Today, Thursday, July 31st is National Orgasm Day.

If you're just learning about this fantastic news for the first time today, well, you better get going; get busy and have one, two, three, four...or as many mind-blowing, earth shattering, electrifying, start believing in God ORGASMS as you can. I don't think it wouldn't be breaking any rules if you accidentally started yesterday, and what the hell, go ahead and extend the party into Friday, Saturday and Sunday too.

Don't forget to tell at least two friends; share the wealth by asking them to join you. It's the right thing to do, it's summertime afterall.

Happy Orgasms

Ciao
NB

To Keep track of all your big O's, the notebook above can be purchased here via Etsy.

No comments: