Sunday, August 24, 2008

Busy and Tired

I had a crazy-ass weekend. In between juggling 5ive different stories, with fast approaching deadlines, getting ready to leave for my trip to Italy, attending a birthday bash that unexpectedly continued into the wee hours of the morning, supporting friends that love the bard, and oh yes, dancing on top of a bar (nearly naked) well past the stroke of midnight... I'm really tired today....

I think I might sleep in a bit this week, with the Italian pictured above. He looks so peaceful, doesn't he? I could climb into the picture and snuggle up right next to him and fall fast asleep until...well he woke up and then, well, I probably won't get much sleep afterall. Maybe I should just sleep in my own bed. I know, that's not nearly as much fun.

Here's a taste of a story I'm working on: This picture is one of many pictures of Kelly Slater that reside on the screen of my computer now. Why you ask? So I can refer to his body as inspiration. Isn't he a nice muse?
Anyway, once again, if I don't post for a couple days, there's no need to be alarmed, I'm just busy working on stories, sleeping in with Italians and searching for perfect prose to describe surfing with hunks.

Ciao
Neve
p.s. How was your weekend?

2 comments:

Craig Sorensen said...

My weekend was terrific, Neve! Made serious progress on my novel, and spent some serious time with my family.

Enjoy those writing projects!

Neve Black said...

Hi Craig,
Great news on your novel progression. Yah! Fabulous.

I'm glad you spent family time too. Friends and family help keep us sane.