Tuesday, August 19, 2008

An Orgasm

a day...might be the answer to world peace.

I'm sure you've all had the same revelation regarding the big O and world peace, right? Yeah, I know this idea has crossed my mind 100's of times before too, but...I've gained new intelligence on the subject and I want to share.

I met three lovely, young ladies on Sunday night. I was at festival. I was drinking Italian wine, and voila! I sat down next to three charming women and wouldn't you know, the conversation turned to sex. I dunno how that happens, I swear.

Anyway, these ladies told me about this massager designed specifically for clitoral stimulation and its promises to deliver Yes, God, Yes (Oooh, sorry) 1,2,3,4...etc, orgasms, but hey, whose counting? The massager conveniently slips onto your finger of masturbating choice.

What makes this finger rocket so important is that it reaches more of the mainstream audience. You see, it's made by our condom friends over at Trojan: Her Pleasure, Vibrating Touch, Fingertip Massager (and yes, I'm adding one of these to my repetoire). I was informed that this finger pleasure nodule is currently being advertised on television in between the erectile dysfunction commercials during the dinner hour. It's discreet; it's convenient and you can purchase it on-line, or for additional convenience, OTC at your neighborhood grocery store. Looking for condoms or lube? Pick up one of these baby's while you're browsing in that aisle.

Wait, there's more to my orgasm and world peace theory-

My friend DK sent me an article (he's such a tease) about the importance of use-it-or-lose-it when it comes to sexual, ahem, health. Here's an excerpt from the article:

"Results support the use-it-or-lose-it hunch. Having sex once a week halved men's chances of developing erectile dysfunction, compared with a less-than-once-a-week schedule. (The study also hinted that the more often men had sex, the better they fared.)"

Then DK shot me another article about spray on condoms. No. I'm. Not. Kidding. Spray on Condoms. The concept of the spray on condom is to acheive the perfectly fitted, pregnancy and STD prohibitor, while still enjoying a GREAT, blow your socks off, use the Lord's name in vain, orgasm.

Note: No word back whether or not DK is going to purchase a spray on condom and I'm already out $20 for the finger massager, so someone reading this has to step up and purchase the spray on effect and report back via this blog.

So, after receiving all this information within a short 24 hour period of time, I thought, hmmm... if someone keeps cumming up with new and improved ways to have orgasms; making it easier and easier to achieve one, then why couldn't everyone on the entire planet have an orgasm at the exact same time, sending peace SOS signals into the universe; thus my answer to creating world peace, baby.

Peace & Orgasms
Neve

p.s. The World Peace necklace above can be purchased here via Etsy.

No comments: