Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm back from a trip...

around the world...from a cinema experience. I mentioned that I would be somewhat out of the blog loop because I was going to participate in the Cleveland International Film Festival. I averaged about two-three films per day. So, doing the math here quickly, I saw 25 deeply emotional experiences in 11 days. It's no wonder I'm so damn tired today.

For some of you out there that also enjoy the genre of film, and your city is hosting such a festival, I strongly encourage you to go. It's a wonderful, and magical experience. There were about 131 films offered this year and clearly, I didn't get to all of them, but here's a list of a few of my favorites:

All Around Us

Bahrtalo! (good luck)

Cherry Blossoms

Dunya and Desie

The Karamazovs

The Tour

The Wrecking Crew


Neve Black

No comments: