Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm a Tease...

But, I swear I'm not trying to be. No, really. I swear!

My website is coming.

Ask this non-IT girl questions about domains, domain transfers, domain pointing, and hosts, and I'll be damned! I can actually tell you a thing or two about it now. Craig Sorensen might even be a tad bit proud of me. My brain has a new file folder titled: How To Create a Small On-line Business Without Becoming an Alcoholic. Too long of a title, isn't? It conveys the right message though. This How To file folder is filled with lots and lots of little gems and tid bits I've learned along the way, because I didn't know what the fuck I was doing. I've learned the hard way. The good news is: I'll never forget.

This website creating process has been a lot like a strong tongue leisurely licking my pussy; building and building and then just when I'm ready to come...the tool of pleasure pulls away. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. I know when it's FINALLY ready, it's going to one of those memorable, blow your mother board orgasms though.

Until then, I swear I won't tease you for too much longer. I'm going to let you all come...soon.


Neve Black

Note: These uber-cool pillow cases pictured above can be found here at Etsy.

No comments: