Monday, June 23, 2008

HostelBookers, BookerHookers and HostelHookers

I've mentioned on more than one occassion that I'm traveling to Italy in September. Upon the recommendation of someone I trust (she's an avid traveler), I booked a hostel in Padua, Italy by using the help of HostelBookers.com .

When I blogged about Italy and HostelBookers.com's great website, I Neve Black'd their website's name, just a bit and chose to call it, Hostel Hookers. That was the name of the blog title that day too.

It's important to say, HostelBookers's website is awesome.

The convenience offered by going to one website for all your hotel accomodation needs is super-duper easy, which saves you time and money. They don't charge you any booking fees either and they have thousands of inexpensive hostels to choose from; offering valuable information on each hostel. For example, hostel/train station proximity, room rate charges, and how the hostel has rated with other travelers, to name a few. Let's face it, this type of information is much appreciated when you're traveling to foreign lands.

This past week, Ben, the editor of HostelBookers.com sent me an e-mail message about my Hostel Hooker's blog title. He's come up with a clever replacement title; Hooker Bookers. I may have met my match, eh?

Anyway, I've cut and pasted his message below. I feel like a celebrity; Neve's gone International.


"Hi Neve,

My name’s Ben Cooper and I’m the Editor at HostelBookers.com (and the newly launched/relaunched HostelBloggers).

I just thought you might like to see my response to your ‘Hooker Bookers’ post: http://www.hostelbloggers.com/hostelbookers/2008/06/a-possible-change-of-tack/

How are you getting on in Florence, by the way?

All the best, Ben"



If you're planning a trip abroad and want to save a bit cash, try booking your accomodations with Hostelbookers.com. Please tell Ben, Neve sent you. ;-)


Ciao

No comments: