Saturday, June 28, 2008

George Carlin

I can remember when I was a (insert one or a combination of the following; conjugate as necessary) shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cock-sucker, muther-fucker, tits little girl and George Carlin was the comedian making headlines at that time . He's just slightly younger in age to both my parents, but boy, his humor kept them generationally apart. My older siblings really liked him though, especially my brother.

Here's what Wikipedia had to say about the late and great George Carlin: George Denis Patrick (born May 12 , 1937 ) is a Grammy -winning American stand-up comedian , actor , and author. Carlin is especially noted for his political and black humor and his observations on language, psychology, and religion along with many taboo subjects. Carlin and his " Seven Dirty Words " comedy routine were central to the 1978 U.S.

He died too young, and I will never forget those seven words that were (still are not) not allowed to be said on television. Once again, those seven words are:

Shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cock-sucker, muther-fucker, and tits.


No comments: