Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fétiche de pied

Nicolas Retif was a Frenchman.

What do you mean you don't care? Hey, the French are people to, you know. Hold on, hold on, wait just a minute. Calm down. Deep breath. Okay, good.

After researching information for a story I just completed (Yah!) about a man with a fetiche de pied or foot fetish (take it easy), I thought it was only fair to give native tongue credit to one of the first known men to have had a shoe fetish, aka: fétiche de chaussure.

Here's a little blurb to my fetiche de pied story:

"...Dr. Cobbler was wearing a black pencil skirt. Black seems ran down the back of her sheer black pantyhose. She wore pointed closed-toe; 4 inch, black Italian leather pumps. I think she was wearing a high collard; crème colored silky type shirt that she tucked into her tiny waist, but I couldn’t be sure. I wasn’t paying much attention to what she was wearing from the waist up.

Dr. Cobbler had long, sensuous legs. I could see her well developed calves and the delicate bones of her ankles as she sat crossed legged in a chair close by me. I envisioned she had 10 perfect toes neatly tucked into those fine leather pumps.

My dick was tremmering at the thought of kneeling down in front of her; slowly slipping off her shoes and delivering her wet, meaningful kisses across the tops of her sheer, nylon covered toes and feet..."


Yes. I know this is the second posting thus far THIS week about shoes. It's research, I swear. Or, maybe I happen to have a shoe fetish of my own. Hmm...does owning every color of 99 cent flip-flops count as a shoe fetish? The red stiletto's above look nothing like the shoes I've described in this story, but...as far as shoes and shoe fetishes goes, damn...those would sure be fun for one night, don't cha' think?

Ciao
Neve

No comments: